Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- surgery and health history
- medical or dental information
The Appointment Process
- The first step is a consultation with our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Weber. During this visit, we will take your medical history, obtain any x-rays needed and create a surgical plan specific to your needs.
- Next, you will meet with our Financial Coordinator, who will discuss your treatment costs, insurance benefits, and payment options.
- The surgery will then be performed as determined in the consultation and treatment plan.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 19 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the consultation visit and any surgical procedures.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).